Version 2.2.57 - September 17, 2019
- Add support for LinkedIn Recruiter updatesLinkedIn recently updated their recruiter views (this is also ongoing, we'll need to support this regularly).
Version 2.2.55 - August 6, 2019 - September 16, 2019
- Add support for LinkedIn and Facebook Login/SignupUsers can now login and signup using their LinkedIn account or Facebook account. Google login is also still available.
- Administration PushPull down all administration metrics to a dashboard for internal use.
- Add Contact Storage LimitsUsers will now have storage limits per tier. At the time of enriching a new contact, these limits will be checked and applied.
- Email Deliverability VerificationEmail verification endpoints added to server for verifying deliverability using NeverBounce. These endpoints are scalable and may be added to actual enrichments down the line.
- Transactional EmailsEmails will now be fired off on new signups using SendGrid. Email templates also created for sending custom discount codes and sending invites to users.
Version 2.2.25 - August 5, 2019
- Add duotone support for font iconsAdjust font styles for certain font types, use duotone icons where necessary,
- Remove Dashboard button from settings, instead add to main navigationPreviously the only way to navigate to the dashboard was through the settings tab. We now have direct access to the dashboard from the main navigation.
- Reverse remaining credits countRemaining credits on the extension view used to count down from max rather than up from 0. New implementation will show
used / total
remaining / total
Version 2.2.21 - July 25, 2019
- Fix recruiter URLs breaking when viewing profiles within a recruiter project folderPreviously, contacts who exist within a project folder in LinkedIn recruiter were viewed, the public URL that was parsed by an internal LinkedIn function causing half of the public URL to be removed. A timeout was added to give parsing time to show the full URL.
Version 2.2.15 - July 16, 2019
- Add Linkedin Recruiter supportSearch LinkedIn Recruiter profiles for contact information.
Version 2.2.13 - July 12, 2019
- Remove identity permissionRemove the need for a user to be logged into the chrome browser in order to use the plugin. Remove auth token necessity. If a user is logged into TrueLeads, they are able to user the extension.
Version 2.2.12 - July 6, 2019
- Add dynamic bucketsInstead of rendering bucket lists for each card, only render buckets lists when an input is focused. Once an input is blurred, remove the list from the DOM.
- Remove use of filtered search for Full ViewInstead of parsing contact ID from address bar and running a filtered search, just unshift the resulting contact to the top of the regular contacts list.
- Change Buckets wording to Groups across applicationBuckets was not a known enough term to use, Groups was more readable and understandable.
- Fix Favorites being removed from main contacts listWhen a favorite was removed, it should be removed visually from the favorites list, not the main contacts list.
- Add new groups to global group listWhen a new group was added, it was not available in the dropdown lists until a refresh.
Version 2.2.11 - July 5, 2019
- Add Buckets autocompleteAdd ability to choose a bucket from a dropdown menu of existing buckets.
- Fix Export bugsPrevious bug where exporting contacts was not firing due to a mismatched button ID.
- Add ability to output more than one searchable minor/majorOn education items per contact card, minors/major will now output as groups.
ie: Studied Mathematics, Computer Science & 1 other at Western University
- Adjust visuals for searched highlighted itemsAdd yellow background around any matching terms for a live or filtered search.
Version 2.2.10 - July 3, 2019
- Refine Filtered SearchAdd ability to search by multiple filters
- Add contact bucketsAdd the ability to add unique searchable buckets to any contact
- Refine manifest.jsonRemove unused parameters, remove unused content scripts and css. Add homepage attribute.
Version 2.1.9 - July 1, 2019
- Add filtered search fieldsCreate multi-filter implementation - pass matching object attributes, return matching.
- Refine live searchAdd ability to live search through all objects by all parameters matching input value
- Add FavoritesImplement ability to favorite a contact and access favorites list
- Finalize navigationAdd action buttons for Search, Favorites, Upgrade, Settings, Rate, Feedback
Version 2.1.8 - June 30, 2019
- Add expandable tags listOutput all available tags for a contact, cut off at initial 10. Add ability to expand to all tags view - per contact card
- Add Education InformationOutput all found education by date, major, school name. Include LinkedIn profile link if available.
- Add Experience InformationOutput all found education by date, title, company name. Include LinkedIn profile link if available.
- Add Expandable ExperiencesIf experiences count is over 2, show an expandable action to view additional experiences.
Version 2.1.7 - June 28, 2019
- Integrate email categoriesFor all emails found, parse out email category into Personal, Work, or Unverified. List emails under their proper heading
- Add location informationAdd main location information for corresponding contact. If multiple locations are found, index for search but do not output.
- Add clipboard functionalityIf hovered over an email or phone number on a contact card, show a copy button to copy the text to the users clipboard.
- Add "Send with Gmail" functionalityIf emails are found, append a Gmail button to each email, if clicked, open up a standalone Gmail popup with the pre-filled email address.
Version 2.1.0 - June 24, 2019
- Add Google authenticationImplement tokens, implement authentication with TrueConnect API endpoints.
- Restyle navigationRebuild navigation from tabs to bubble navigation.
- Begin popup buildAdd default location for extension to open in extension popup. Buildout initial screens.
Version 2.0.9 - June 21, 2019
- Initial contact fetch and storageActivate the storage permission, begin initial pull of users contacts, store master for use throughout dashboard and popup.
- Initial search endpoints for LinkedInCreate API endpoint for searching contacts by parameter - limited to linkedin currently. if Result is found - return and setup UI
- Initial enrichment endpointsIf contact doesn't already exist for user - Search third party API, if results are returned, enrich them and return - setup UI